Attitude Quotes In English | Attitude Status In English | Part 2

https://thelovestatus555.blogspot.com/2021/02/attitude-quotes-part-2.html

Take advantage of my friendship because you will not be able to bear the loss of my enmity. (Attitude Quotes)


Alexander, we are of our own free will, but we have not won the world as much as the heart.


Watching the waves calm, do not think that there is no rain in the sea. Whenever you wake up, you will rise up as a storm .. It is not just a decision to get up now.


If someone defeats me and takes my life, I am ready, but I do not give a chance to those who cheat again. (Attitude Quotes)


Now you are aware with the magic of my eyes, we teach him to live even the one who is guilty of death.


A thousand sorrows cannot change my nature, what should I do to make me smile.


It is not possible for everyone to read me, I am a book in which emotions are written instead of words. (Attitude Status in English)


We were also born decent but never made our own by sharafat


Do not talk about peace, O Ghalib… the childhood Sunday does not come now.


Never live like flowers, the day you bloom, you will be shattered and live, if you want to live, live like a stone, the day you get cut, you will become "God" (Attitude Status in English)


Short Attitude Quotes In English | Attitude Status In English | Part 1