Attitude Quotes | Attitude Status In English | Part 6

https://thelovestatus555.blogspot.com/2021/02/attitude-quotes-part-6.html

Our love has made you famous, you infidel… or else you are in the spotlight, you do not have such a right. (Attitude Quotes)


Don't talk of a bastard, I am one of them, who should kill the fish by drowning.


Chhokri said - I have kept the photo well, I said - Do not beat your chances and keep it well with you. (Attitude Quotes)


On what is sweetheart eating, when it comes to beauty, I swear you a nice girl comes to my neighbourhood to wash dishes.


Believe that time is very precious for you, but we too are unique. We will not meet again and again. (Attitude Quotes)


Yesterday, I got her call and forgot to speak very loudly, I said, Abe, first name, tell me which one is yours.


No matter how vicious aka is, after all, the queen is the king. (Attitude Quotes)


I was still cute and I am equally cute today, the only difference is that Aunty was crazy and today her girls are crazy…


Karle today, my Facebook will be full of luck, I will be craving for water, the day I will meet on Wikipedia.


So often the doctor does not check BP as often as you check my DP. (Attitude Quotes)


Attitude Quotes | Attitude Status In English | Part 1

Attitude Quotes | Attitude Status In English | Part 2

Attitude Quotes | Attitude Status In English | Part 3

Attitude Quotes | Attitude Status In English | Part 4

Attitude Quotes | Attitude Status In English | Part 5