Attitude Quotes | Attitude Status In English | Part 7

https://thelovestatus555.blogspot.com/2021/02/attitude-quotes-part-7.html
Listen Pagli, neither do I come to Dil, nor do I come to mind, I go wherever I go.


Often the same people lift fingers on the sun .. to touch even a firefly which does not exist.


We are also the river, we know our skills. Whichever way we have to walk, there will be away. (Attitude Quotes)


Bad people are good, at least they do not pretend to be good.


Some people think of themselves as lions, but we are humans who also turn lions like dogs. (Attitude Quotes)


 That Pagli Apñè urges you to be a street vendor, not naive Jañtî that we are Gabbar of the same city.


Although we do not have enmity with the dog, but if we come in the middle, we do not leave the lion either. (Attitude Quotes)


Audi is also four feet ahead of us, Baby Tu Kho is the city's Kudi.


Family members are worried about who will get it, and friends worry about how much they will get.


Our impression is a little gunny, where people pass by, they start burning.


I look straightforward, my role will change, the day I get stubborn, the atmosphere will change. (Attitude Quotes)


Close the doors of friendship, you are like a gust of wind, I will come through the cracks too.


Close the doors of friendship, you are like a gust of wind, I will come through the cracks too. (Attitude Quotes)


Look, Pagli should have love in the heart, even if it is a Royal Enfield bike.


People with liver have nothing to do with fear... We also put steps where there is no way


My enemies are also my Murid, maybe at the time - the infidel takes my name... They pass through my street, hide their daggers, and salute after being rubbed. (Attitude Quotes)


Keep an attitude of your attitude, do not think that you do not think ~ Ignore it.


Mehboob's house or ~ angels are frozen, who left then did not look back.


The only difference of thinking is my friend, or else which leads up the stairs ~ while on the bottom ~ also brings it down.


These conditions are my, one day  will improve, but by then many faces will come out of my heart. (Attitude Quotes)


 I live alone like a Nawab I do not have a habit of becoming a dog by staying in the herd.


We do not insist that we get it easily, it is the insistence that it is not in the world.


Nawabi was in the blood, but I do not know when did you become a crazy slave!


Brother, I have given the right to speak only to friends, Otherwise, even today, enemies recognize us by the name of Baap. (Attitude Quotes)


There is neither a car, nor a bullet, nor any weapon, My jigra in the chest is 4 and the other is my friend! (Attitude Quotes)


Attitude Quotes | Attitude Status In English | Part 1

Attitude Quotes | Attitude Status In English | Part 2

Attitude Quotes | Attitude Status In English | Part 3

Attitude Quotes | Attitude Status In English | Part 4

Attitude Quotes | Attitude Status In English | Part 5